Safebox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Download

Go down

Game Rating

Game Download I_vote_lcap100%Game Download I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Game Download I_vote_lcap0%Game Download I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Game Download Empty Game Download

Post  Safebox 10th November 2011, 10:25

Game Download Cooltext567476009

Story
Most of us know about the well renowned Garry's Mod, a sandbox construction game in which the player can move, rotate & pose objects & NPC's at free will with almost limitless possibilities. Well I've taken it upon myself to make the 2D free version. Safebox's Mod, or SMod, uses maps, NPC's & objects from several games already on rpgmakervx.net for construction use in the game. SMod uses Sky00Valentine's Decoration script & Event Tint script (requested by me) to allow for players to build & paint objects & NPC's in maps at ease.

World Development
The game takes place in the maps of several VX games that I have permission to mod. The list of games that I have been given permission to mod (under conditions or otherwise) are as follows:

If you want your game to be used in this project then PM me.

Screenshots
The screenshots can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Help
The help file for Safebox's Mod can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

NPC's
NPC's in SMod are RTP characters & characters from the VX community, if you have submitted your sprite to the Super Community Characters Club IV your sprite will likely be in this game. You can also change your character sprite to the any sprite on the list. NPC's can be rotated & coloured freely from a list of 139 tones. Depeneding on what games are modded, different NPC's are added to the list.

Objects
Objects within the game are the same principle as NPC's, some of them can be rotated & all of them can be recoloured. Some objects appear black & white when they are placed, these ones have been designed to be coloured unlike other ones. Depending on the games that are modded, different objects are added to the list.

Download
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Expansion Packs
To open the unlock screen press U. Here are a list of Expansion Packs & their codes (when available):
Team Fortress 2 - #48K0XFR39N#
House Objects - #LOCKED#

Support
You can show your support in two main ways:

• By putting this support bar in your signature.
    Code:
    [center][img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-dGuBPjMVlYk/ToNm6v7kOKI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/_97ar8BmnPY/cooltext567476009.png[/img]
    [i]Change the way you live...[/i][/center]
  • By creating your character sprite or an expansion pack & sending it to me in a PM.
Safebox
Safebox
Admin

Forum Reputation : 10
Motto : Safebox himself!

http://sites.google.com/site/safebox36

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum