Current date/time is 30th April 2017, 06:29
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
1) No posting with intent to offend. This includes but is not limited to posting or posting links to: • Insults • Flaming • Trolling • Profanity • Obscenity • Pornography • Threats • Defamation • Hate-speech • Libelous language • Descriptions of sexual acts or organs 2) No disruptive thread-making or posting. This includes but is not limited to: Spamming, which may include some or all of the following: • Necroposting (situations vary) • Bumping (situations vary) • Multi-posting • Flooding • Purposely or uncaringly posting threads in the wrong forum • Off-topic posts • Scams and sales • Advertising outside of designated areas and/or advertising inappropriate materials. • Not announcing that some or all of the post or thread contains spoilers • Posts that distort the page • Posting insanely large images or ASCII art (unless explicitly called for) • Impersonation • Harassment, Stalking, & Privacy Violations • Inciting or attempting to incite panic • Posting solely for the purpose of post-counting • Posting intentionally difficult or indecipherable messages. (1337-speak, AlTeRnAtInG cApS, extreme lamer-speak, etc. unless explicitly called for) • Accessing or attempting to access a user account not belonging to you. • Utilizing forum bugs/exploits/robots • Attempting to piss off the gorilla. • Site/Board Wars. (Generally breaking these is a one-way trip to an IP ban!) This includes but is not limited to: • phpBB Attacks • Breaking the rules on any site/board in the name of another site/board. (which generally includes the below) • Instigating, participating, announcing, inciting, or retaliating to any "Site War" anywhere. 3) No posting illegal materials. This includes but is not limited to posting or posting links to: • ROMs • Warez • Cracks • No-CD Patches • CD Keys • Mod chips • Other copyrighted materials • Unauthorized reprinting from other websites • Online Game or MMOG Cheats 4) You must not represent Safebox on any other site without permission from Safebox himself. If you break any of these rules & you will be banned for a certain length of time depending on the severity of the rule.